Wings (and maybe other things~) are larger then they may seemName:
Human StudiesCurrent Classes:
Expressive ArtsPassed Classes:
Demonology, Potions, History, Mystics and Magic, Human Studies, Mischief and Mayhem, M.P.E., Dreamology.Current Points:
Can heal minor injuries quicklyTrained weapons:
Guns (He loves these)Weakness:
- Sensitive to light, fighting outside during the day really hinders his abilities.
- Loss of energy. If he doesn't have enough sexual energy, he can become feral.
- Feral Mods - When Feral, he will attack humans and attempt to steal their soul or force himself upon them.
- Fatal injuries can kill him
- If he can chain himself up before losing control, he can bring himself back under control, however, he really feels the drain, which wears on his health greatlyMajor Skills:
- Dark Blade: Can form dark psyenergy into a blade for short lengths of time. This takes up some energy.
- Dark wave: Can shoot waves of darkness. He rarely uses it due to how much energy it takes and the move can be easily avoided if the target dodges by jumping/flying/digging.
- Seduction: Norm to the incubi/succubi species, he can seduce humans either through physically meeting or through dreams. Getting into other monsters' minds however, is much harder and is mostly done by the average ability of persuasion.
- Shadowstalking: Can become a shadow to follow others and keep himself invisible for short amounts of time. He cannot touch beings in this form. It'd be like someone walking through a mist. Minor Skills:
- Dark Psyballs: He can form dark psyenergy into his hand and shoot it at objects or other living things. They aren't that powerful.
- Accelerated Healing: Can heal himself faster than normal beings.
- Dream Eating: Can eat erotic dreams if he cannot physically get his energy from someone.Personality:
Xaber acts like he is a flirty, social butterfly. He will go around to everyone and introduce himself to try and make friends. However, he only really gets friends to have a chance for energy intake. He secretly hates who he is and what he is, preferring not to bother with energy but needing it. Xaber, no matter how much he smiles on the outside, has a large burden on the inside that he refuses to let others deal with. Lately, due to holding back on not obtaining sexual energy or souls, he's been getting more and more tired and feeling drained. He's afraid to snap, so he's been chaining himself up when he feels like attacking someone.History:
Since many an Incubus' goal is to find a mate and (hopefully) produce an incubi-succubi offspring, Xaber wanted to be different. He left his home to travel and seek power and fortune rather than a mate. This left his family angry... But he didn't care. Xaber learned the basis of dark magic and weaponry while on his own in the mountains. 3 years after that, he decided to leave the solitary habitat and find someplace more social; thus, he found Monster Academy and joined right up.
Being here for a while, he's found more happiness then ever before. However, he still feels a very harsh depression. Everytime he gets attached to someone, they ended up leaving and he never heard a thing. Thinking something wrong with himself, and knowing it must be his species, he's nearly given up on finding a mate, rather, holding back all urges even if it can cause him intense pain.Roleplay Info:Roleplay example:
Wiping blood from his cheek, the dark blue haired demon looked away, moving to the window from whence he came. Xaber closed his eyes, feeling horrible about himself. Had the female not woken up.. Had she not screamed and alerted the whole household, they'd all be alive today. Sadly, a demon has to eat and survive. Spreading wings, he took to the skies back to the academy. He sure hoped he wouldn't be in too much trouble. It was safer this way; else he lost control.
"The semester is only just beginning."Roleplay schedule:
Tuesdays and Thursdays are college days, so I won't be able to rp on those days unless its between classes. I'm usually available between 9AM and 3AM other days. It varies.
I will rp notes and comments, but those are replied to slowly and my DA sometimes eats them. If you want my Skype, feel free to message me and I can give it to you. I'm much
more active there.
Old Looks: Freshman (1st) Look Second Look